Treat others as you would like to be treated.
1) All RV’s must be 10 yrs or newer and in good condition. Any exceptions must be approved by management. Vintage RV's that have been restored are accepted.
2) Only 2 People per site. Sites will be limited to 4 guests.
3) Texas Law requires the use of proper sewer connections. All hoses are to be properly connected with no leaks. Sewer hoses must be kept off the ground as to not interfere with mowing or weed eating. Placing within gutter material is recommended. The Place will not be responsible for damage to hoses or cable on the ground.
4) Absolutely no clothes lines.
5) Wifi is available for registered guests only.
6) Children: Must be supervised at all times.
7) Pets: There is a 2 pet limit. All pets must be leashed and quiet. No pets may be left outside unattended. Please pick up after your pet immediately. Management reserves the right to deny entry for pets that are considered to be dangerous breeds. This is not a personal opinion but a liability issue.
8) Do not change sites without management approval.
9) Do not park in roadways or in grass areas.
10) Only 1 RV per site.
11) No fireworks.
12) Please DO NOT throw cigarette or cigar butts on the ground.
13) No mechanical work or oil changes allowed on premises.
14) Speed limit is 5mph.
15) Washing of RV does require management approval. Absolutely no washing of cars, trucks, etc. allowed in the park.
16) No permanent structures allowed.
17) All furniture outside on your site must be outdoor furniture. No couches, recliners or other furniture that is intended to be inside shall be outside.
18) Please put trash in durable garbage bags and put trash bags in the red dumpster. Only normal household trash will be collected. Do not leave trash out overnight.
19) Storage of outside items must be hidden from public view.
20) Please report to management any potential hazards seen in or around the park such as dead trees, broken limbs, etc.
21) Generators are ONLY allowed in the event of a power outage.
22) Electricity: Each Site is individually metered and monthly guest are responsible for electrical usage. Meters are read close to the end of the month and the amount is added to the monthly site fee rate. Electricity is included in the daily and weekly rate.
23) Park quiet hours are 10 pm through 7 am.
24) Septic: Do not flush anything other than toilet paper in commodes. This includes, baby or adult wipes, hygiene products. These products can cause serious issues and should there be a problem and it is traced to your unit you will be held responsible for all repair cost. Do not flush any chemical toilet cleaners or fresheners as they will damage the aerobic system.
25) Under NO circumstances will any DRUGS, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, UNLAWFUL ACTS OR DISTURBING OTHER TENANTS BE PERMITTED. YOU WILL BE IMMEDIATELY BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PREMISES AND LAW ENFORCEMENT WILL BE CALLED. No refund will be given for any guest that is asked to leave the resort.
26) Risk/Damage: The Place at Sam Rayburn RV Park is not responsible for the loss or damage to property of guests, residents, or renters. All facilities at this park are used by guests or renters at their own risk.
27) Refunds: There are absolutely no refunds offered, of any kind.
28) Campfires: No campfires are allowed unless it is contained in an approved above ground container. Please, do not damage sites or kill the grass.
Notice: This property is privately owned. The tenant accepts resident privileges with the understanding that he does hereby release the The Place at Sam Rayburn RV Park, its officers and employees of all liability for loss or damage to property and injury to his person arising out of his use of its camping facilities, and agrees to indemnify the The Place at Sam Rayburn RV Park, its officers and employees, against claims resulting from loss or damage to property or injury to the person of any member of the family or guest(s) of the registered tenant arising out of the use of its camping facilities.
The management of the The Place at Sam Rayburn RV Park has the right to evict any guest who does not conform to the policies and guidelines set forth in this document, as per Texas Penal Code 30.05. Criminal Trespass.